Range Evaluations, Safety , & Support
Our range experts work with law enforcement agencies and private landowners to resolve issues associated with small arm ranges.
We assist private ranges, state, county and local and federal government. TRS will create a phased approach to help mitigate range concerns.
Expert Range Evaluations
A TRS expert visits the site to assess current range safety, features and procedures.
- A TRS expert visits the site to assess current range safety features and procedures.
- A written report of findings and improvement recommendations are presented to the client. Such reports may include maps, graphics, illustrations and best management practices (BMP).
- Using expert knowledge in the specialty area of design and construction of small arms ranges, TRS assist in preliminary designs and cost estimates, based on the clients desired scope of work.
- TRS is available to the client to help execute improvement recommendations theychoose to address.
- TRS offers expert testimony regarding range facilities and their operations. TRS has testified on behalf of both small arms ranges as well as other concerned parties.
We are also recognized by the Small Business Administration as a "Disadvantaged, Minority-owned Small Business." This allows easier contracting opportunities for government agencies interested in using our services.
TRS Range Services, LLC (TRS)
Copyright © 2012 TRS Range Services, LLC